Emma : Wire Wrapping Tutorial in PDF format, instant Download.
Learn this fun Wire Wrapping technique, latest design by ArtsvilleHandcrafted. Create the Emma pendant using the tutorial. This design is perfect for any size and shape stones. It is perfect for a Beginner-Intermediate level.
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order. The images and instructions are just for reference, feel free to weave with your favourite hand and with the materials available to you.
• This tutorial is based on the size of the stone that I am using, the wire lengths will change based on the stone size.
• You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves and shapes.
• The size of the final pendant created in this tutorial is 2” Height x 1” Width.
1. 50” or 127cm of 20ga (gauge) solid Round Dead soft copper wire, cut into the following pieces:
2. 4” or 10cm of 14ga (gauge) solid Half Round Square copper wire
3. 222” or 565cm of 30ga (gauge) solid Dead Soft Round copper wire, cut into the following pieces:
Cabochon stone :
Oval shape cabochon with a flat back: 23 mm Width x 36 mm Height ( Stone thickness is 5mm)
The stone used in this tutorial is a Labradorite in the above shape and size
Round faceted CZ with pointed back: 5mm Diameter.
The stone used in this tutorial is a Mystic Topaz CZ in the above shape and size.
Have fun creating !!
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial: https://etsy.me/2PJ2hA7
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES, and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– More Wire Wrap Tutorials: https://etsy.me/2PAR2gj
– To purchase unique wire wrapped pendants: https://etsy.me/2ZaMrRG
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting..