Wire Key Pendant Tutorial, Wire Weave Tutorial, Wire Wrap Tutorial, Wire Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Wrapping Tutorial, Wire Pendant Tutorial, Wire Wrap Jewelry Tutorial
Beautiful Key necklace with intricate wire wrapping. This is a beginner/intermediate level tutorial which requires basic skills of wire wrapping and wire weaving. You can modify the beads, wire gauges and even add your favorite weaves. Be intuitive and you will create a unique piece of jewelry. Following is the list of materials and tools required for this tutorial.
1. 14” or 35.5 cm of 18ga (gauge) solid Half Hard Square copper wire
2. 1.5” or 4 cm of 18ga (gauge) solid Round dead soft copper wire
3. 4 ½” or 11.5 cm of 16ga (gauge) solid Round dead soft copper wire
4. 23 ¾” or 60 cm of 20ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire,
cut in following pieces:
– 3 ¼” or 8 cm – 2 piece
– 9” or 23 cm – 1 piece
– 5 ½” or 14cm – 1 – piece
– 6” or 15cm – 1 piece
5. 27” or 68.5 cm of 28ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire,
cut in following pieces:
– 3” or 7.5 cm – 1 piece
– 24” or 61 cm – 1 piece
6. 88” or 223 cm 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire, cut in following pieces:
– 36” or 91 cm – 1 piece
– 14” or 35.5 cm – 2 piece
– 12” or 30.5 cm – 2 piece
2.5mm bead : 3 beads
3 mm bead : 1 beads
Stone Beads :
3 mm bead : 1 bead
8 mm bead : 1 bead
1. Flat nose pliers
2. Flush cutters for cutting the wire
3. 5mm Dowel / bail making pliers
4. 10mm Dowel ( A pen )
5. File (to smooth out all cut ends of wire)
6. Chasing Hammer
7. Bench block
8. Micro butane torch
10. Bowl of water
11. Board for soldering
12. Jewelry Polishing pad or Nylon jaw pliers to straighten the wires
13. Marker pen
14. Ruler to measure
– This pendant can be created without the hammering, but it will lose the depth the hammered parts give to the piece.
– The Torch is used to create ball pins. This is definitely optional. Avoid tools no – 7,8,9,10 if you decide not to create ball pins.
For final finishing:
You can leave the copper pendant as it is looking shiny or with natural tarnish. But I prefer to polish my pieces to high gloss, to do that you will need following
1. Liver of sulfur or any copper antiquing solution
2. Steel wool
3. Flexible shaft rotary tool with Cotton buff wheel
4. Polishing compound of your choice
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author.
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Thanks for visiting..
jewelry making, jewelry making tutorial, jewelry making technique, learn jewelry making, jewelry making course, jewellery, Wire Tutorial, wire weaving tutorial, wire wrapping tutoria, wire jewelry tutorial, wire work tutorial, wire pendant tutorial, wire wrap tutorial, step by step, wire wrap earring tutorial, copper wire tutorial, wire wrap patter, how to wire wrap, wire jewelry pattern, how to wire jewelry, wire wrapped bracelet tutorial, jewelry lessons, work from home