Wire Wrap Tutorial, Wire Wrapping Tutorial, Wire Wrap Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Wrapped Pendant, Instant Download, PDF Tutorial, Wire Tutorial, DIY
Rectangular Cabochon Wire Wrap Tutorial…This unique design pendant tutorial is perfect for Beginner / intermediate level. You will enjoy this 25 pages of tutorial with step by step instruction via 35 steps illustrated with 60 photos..
The size of final pendant created in the tutorial is, Pendant Height – 1.5″ x Pendant Width 0.75″
Material required :
Cabochon stone with flat back : Rectangular in shape , Size : 16 mm x 11 mm
1. 12” or 30.5 cm of 18ga (gauge) solid square half hard copper wire
2. 12” or 30.5 cm of 22ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
4. 48” or 122 cm of 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
Beads( optional )
1. 1 copper bead of 3 mm diameter (you can use any other material bead)
2. 1 copper bead of 2.5 mm diameter (you can use any other material bead)
Tools Required :
1. Flat head hammer
2. Bench block for hammering, made of iron ( you can use an anvil)
(hammering is optional, you can create the pendant without the hammered part. It will reduce the different thickness which is achieved using hammering )
3. Flat nose pliers
4. Flush cutters for cutting the wire
5. File ( to smooth out all cut ends of wire )
6. 5 mm round Dowel ( or any round pencil or pen of that diameter. You can use the bail making pliers if you have them )
7. Jewelry Polishing pad or Nylon jaw pliers to straighten the wires
8. Marker pen
For Final finishing :
You can leave the copper pendant as it is looking shiny or with natural tarnish. But I prefer to polish my pieces to high gloss, to do that you will need following
1. Liver of sulfur or any copper antiquing solution
2. Steel wool
3. Dremel with Cotton buff wheel
4. Polishing compound of your choice
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial.
Your LIKES, SHARES and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting..