wire wrap Tutorial, Wire Wrap Pendant Tutorial, Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Jewelry Pattern, Necklace Tutorial, How to Wire Wrapping Tutorial
Learn this fun Wire Wrapping technique. Create the Reva pendant using the tutorial. This design is perfect for relatively small stones. It is perfect for a Beginner-Intermediate level.
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will receive Tutorial in PDF format in Email within 12 hours. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
• This tutorial is based on the size of the stone that I am using, the wire lengths will change based on the stone size.
• You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves and shapes.
• The size of the final pendant created in this tutorial is 2” Height x ¾” Width.
- 14” or 36cm of 18ga (gauge) solid Square Half Hard copper wire
- 16” or 41cm of 20ga (gauge) solid Dead Soft Round copper wire
- 6” or 15cm of 18ga (gauge) solid Square Half Hard copper wire
- 132” or 335cm of 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
Cabochon stone :
Oval shape cabochon with flat back: 13 mm Width x 24 mm Height ( Stone thickness is 6mm)
- 4 mm bead : 1 bead
- 3 mm bead : 1 bead
- 2 mm bead : 1 bead
(you can definitely use any beads of your choice)
Have fun creating !!
- Do not lend, share, distribute,copy, reproduce of this tutorial.
- Do not mass produce the final product from this tutorial. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial.
- Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES, and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
- I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting..
There are no reviews yet.