Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will receive Tutorial in PDF format in Email within 12 hours. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
— Odyssey — Talisman for long journeys!! Learn to create this caged wire wrap style pendant in this tutorial. It is fun and creates this sturdy futuristic looking pendant..
This tutorial uses half hard wires – but same results can be achieved with dead soft wires. Hammering on bench block can be avoided but it will reduce the depth created due to the flattened portions. You should have basic knowledge of wire wrapping and weaving. The size of final pendant created in this tutorial is 2 ½” Height x 1” Width.
Bellow is the list of materials and tools required for this pendant :
1. 28” or 71 cm of 16ga (gauge) solid Square Half Hard copper wire, cut in following pieces:
• 18” or 45 cm – 1 piece
• 6” or 15 cm – 1 piece
• 4” or 10 cm – 1 piece
2. 16” or 40 cm of 18ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire, cut in following pieces:
•8” or 20 cm – 2 piece
3. 18” or 45cm of 18ga (gauge) solid flat/half round dead soft coopper wire, cut in follwing sizes:
•14“ or 35.5 cm – 1 piece
• 4” or 10 cm – 1 piece
4. 12” or 31 cm of 20ga (gauge) solid round dead soft coopper wire, cut in follwing sizes:
• 6” or 15 cm – 2 piece
Shape : Long oval cabochon (flat back) Size : 32 mm Width x 15 mm Height
• 2.5 mm bead : 1 bead
• 3 mm bead : 1 bead
1. Chain nose pliers
2. Flush cutters for cutting the wire
3. Nylon Jaw Pliers
4. 5mm Dowel / bail making pliers
5. File (to smooth out all cut ends of wire)
6. Bench Block
7. Chasing Hammer
8. Marker pen
9. Ruler to measure
For final finishing:
You can leave the copper pendant as it is looking shiny or with natural tarnish. But I prefer to polish my pieces to high gloss, to do that you will need following
1. Liver of sulfur or any copper antiquing solution
2. Steel wool
3. Flexible shaft rotary tool with Cotton buff wheel
4. Polishing compound of your choice
Do not lend, share distribute,copy or reproduce from this tutorial.
Do not mass produce the design from this tutorial. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial.
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial, I would love to see your creations.
- I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting..
wire wrapped pendant tutorial, How to Wire Wrapping,wire wrapped jewelry, wire wrapping, wire wrapped pendant, wire wrapping course, learn wire wrapping, jewelry making, jewelry making tutorial, jewelry making technique, jewellery making, learn, wire wrapping PDF tutorial, jewelry making PDF tutorial, PDF tutorial, jewelry making, jewelry making course, jewellery, Wire Tutorial, wire weaving tutorial, wire wrapping tutorial, wire jewelry tutorial, wire work tutorial, wire pendant tutorial, wire wrap tutorial, step by step, wire wrap earring tutorial, copper wire tutorial, wire wrap pattern, how to wire wrap, wire jewelry pattern, how to wire jewelry, wire wrapped bracelet tutorial, jewelry lessons, work from home, wire wrapping lessons, wire wrapped pendant lessons