Arya: Wire Wrapping Tutorial in PDF format, instant Download.
Learn this fun Wire Wrapping technique, latest design by ArtsvilleHandcrafted. Create the Arya pendant using the tutorial. This design is perfect for any size and shape stones. It is perfect for a Beginner-Intermediate level.
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order. The images and instructions are just for reference, feel free to weave with your favourite hand and with the materials available to you.
• This tutorial is based on the size of the stone that I am using, the wire lengths will change based on the stone size.
• You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves and shapes.
• The size of the final pendant created in this tutorial is 2.5” Height x 1.5” Width.
1. 12” or 31cm of 18ga (gauge) solid Square Half Hard copper wire
2. 32” or 82cm of 20ga (gauge) solid Dead Soft Round copper wire
3. 3” or 7.5cm of 14ga (gauge) solid Dead Soft Half Round copper wire
4. 144” or 365cm of 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
Cabochon stone :
Round-shaped cabochon with a flat back: 9mm diameter (stone thickness is 5mm).
The stone used in this tutorial is an amethyst in the above shape and size.
Have fun creating !!
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial: https://etsy.me/2PJ2hA7
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES, and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– More Wire Wrap Tutorials: https://etsy.me/2PAR2gj
– To purchase unique wire wrapped pendants: https://etsy.me/2ZaMrRG
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting..