Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will receive Tutorial in PDF format in Email within 12 hours. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
Gaia : Wire Wrapping Pendant Tutorial, Wire Weaving Tutorial, Wire Wrap Tutorial, Wire Tutorial, Jewelry Making Tutorial, Leant to Wire Wrap
Learn this fun and unique technique of wire wrapping. Combine two beautiful pendants to create one amazing piece. It is perfect for a Beginner-Intermediate level.
The images and instructions are just for reference, feel free to weave with your favorite hand and with the materials available to you.
• This tutorial is based on the size of the stones that I am using, the wire lengths will change based on the stone size.
• You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves and shapes.
• The size of the final pendant created in this tutorial is 3.75” Height x 1.25” Width
Wires for Pendant 1:
1. 12” or 30cm of 18ga (gauge) solid Square Half Hard copper wire
2. 6” or 15cm of 18ga /16ga (gauge) solid Dead Soft Half Round copper wire
3. 18” or 45cm of 22ga (gauge) solid Dead Soft Round copper wire
4. 18” or 45cm of 21ga (gauge) solid Dead Soft Square copper wire
5. 184” or 465cm of 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
Wires for Pendant 2:
1. 32” or 82cm of 21ga (gauge) solid Dead Soft Square copper wire
2. 42” or 106cm of 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
Note: Use any Hardness of wires available to you!!
Cabochon stones :
Stone for Pendant 1:
Teardrop shape cabochon with flat back: 22 mm Width x 28 mm Height (Stone thickness is 6mm)
The stone used in this tutorial is a Malachite in the above shape and size.
Stone for Pendant 2:
Oval shape cabochon with flat back: 9 mm Width x 18 mm Height (Stone thickness is 6mm)
The stone used in this tutorial is a Black Onyx in the above shape and size
Have fun creating !!
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial: https://etsy.me/2PJ2hA7
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES, and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting.
wire wrapped pendant tutorial, How to Wire Wrapping,wire wrapped jewelry, wire wrapping, wire wrapped pendant, wire wrapping course, learn wire wrapping, jewelry making, jewelry making tutorial, jewelry making technique, jewellery making, learn, wire wrapping PDF tutorial, jewelry making PDF tutorial, PDF tutorial, jewelry making, jewelry making course, jewellery, Wire Tutorial, wire weaving tutorial, wire wrapping tutorial, wire jewelry tutorial, wire work tutorial, wire pendant tutorial, wire wrap tutorial, step by step, wire wrap earring tutorial, copper wire tutorial, wire wrap pattern, how to wire wrap, wire jewelry pattern, how to wire jewelry, wire wrapped bracelet tutorial, jewelry lessons, work from home, wire wrapping lessons, wire wrapped pendant lessons
There are no reviews yet.