If you searching for Wire Wrap Butterfly Pendant Tutorial. then you are at the right place!!!
A beautiful Wire Wrap Butterfly Pendant Tutorial by ArtsvilleHandcrafted. Instant PDF download. This tutorial comes with a Pattern file so you will be able to create a perfect shape butterfly.
———Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order. —–
- This Wire Wrap Butterfly Pendant Tutorial is based on the size of stone that I am using, the wire lengths will change based on the stone size.
- You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves and shapes.
- The size of final pendant created in this tutorial is 2 ½” Height x 2 ¾” Width
- Please go through entire tutorial once before starting, to get the overall idea of how the pendant is being created.
- Refer the Pattern file and photos before creating any curve or fold.
Materials to create this Wire Wrap Butterfly Pendant:
Cabochon stone to create this Wire Wrap Butterfly Pendant :
Marquise shape cabochon with flat back: 10 mm Width x 30 mm Height
(The stone used in this tutorial is a White Moonstone in above shape and size)
- 2 mm bead : 4 beads
- 2.5 mm bead : 6 beads
- 3 mm bead : 2 beads
Stone Beads :
3 mm bead : 2 beads
You will need Following Gauges of wires to create Wire Wrap Butterfly Pendant :
– 16ga (gauge) solid square Half Hard wire
– 18ga (gauge) solid square Half Hard wire
– 20ga (gauge) solid round dead soft wire
– 22ga (gauge) solid round dead soft wire
– 24ga (gauge) solid round dead soft wire
– 26ga (gauge) solid round dead soft wire
– 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft wire
You will need following Tools for creating this Wire Wrap Butterfly Pendant:
1. Chain nose pliers
2. Flush cutters for cutting the wire
3. 5mm Dowel / bail making pliers
4. Nylon Jaw Pliers
5. Bench Block
6. Chasing Hammer
7. File (to smooth out all cut ends of wire)
8. Marker pen
9. Ruler to measure
10. Sand paper – grits 400,800,1200 ( any three progressive grits will do )
11. A4 size print of the Pattern File
Note : Hammering is essential in this Wire Wrap Pendant Tutorial tutorial as it will harden the frame wires to work further.
For final finishing:
You can leave this pendant as it is looking shiny or with natural tarnish. But I prefer to polish my pieces to high gloss, to do that you will need following
- Liver of sulfur or any copper antiquing solution
- Steel wool
- Flexible shaft rotary tool with Cotton buff wheel
- Polishing compound of your choice
Have fun creating !!
“Enjoy the creative process!
However, it’s important to remember not to lend, share, or distribute this tutorial. Additionally, please refrain from mass-producing items. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial, kindly give credit to the author and share the link to this tutorial: www.artsvillehandcrafted.com.
Furthermore, don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have while creating.
Moreover, your LIKES, SHARES, and REVIEWS are greatly appreciated! Furthermore, we encourage you to share photos of your creations following this tutorial.
For more wire wrap pendant tutorials, be sure to visit: https://artsvillehandcrafted.com/shop/
If you’re interested in purchasing unique wire wrapped pendants, you can find them at: https://etsy.me/3Iidz8H
Please note that we do not offer returns or exchanges for PDF tutorials.
Let’s keep in touch!
Thank you for visiting.”
Butterfly Pendant Tutorial, Wire Wrap Pendant Tutorial, Wire Wrapped Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Wrapping Tutorial, Wire Jewelry Making Tutorialwire wrapped pendant tutorial, How to Wire Wrapping,wire wrapped jewelry, wire wrapping, wire wrapped pendant, wire wrapping course, learn wire wrapping, jewelry making, jewelry making tutorial, jewelry making technique, jewellery making, learn, wire wrapping PDF tutorial, jewelry making PDF tutorial, PDF tutorial, jewelry making, jewelry making course, jewellery, Wire Tutorial, wire weaving tutorial, wire wrapping tutorial, wire jewelry tutorial, wire work tutorial, wire pendant tutorial, wire wrap tutorial, step by step, wire wrap earring tutorial, copper wire tutorial, wire wrap pattern, how to wire wrap, wire jewelry pattern, how to wire jewelry, wire wrapped bracelet tutorial, jewelry lessons, work from home, wire wrapping lessons, wire wrapped pendant lessons