Flux: Wire Wrap Tutorial, Wire Wrapped Pendant Tutorial, Wire Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Work Tutorial, Copper Wire Art Tutorial, PDF Download
New Design for a pendant by ArtsvilleHandcrafted !! It is so unique and elegant.. It is perfect for a Beginner-Intermediate level.
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order. The images and instructions are just for reference, feel free to weave with your favourite hand and with the materials available to you.
• This tutorial is based on the size of the stone that I am using, the wire lengths and wire gauges will
change with different size stones.
• You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves
• The size of the final pendant created in this tutorial is 1.5” Height x 0.25” Width
1. 32” or 82cm of 21ga (gauge) solid Square Half Hard copper wire, cut into the following pieces:
– 8” or 20 cm – 4 piece
2. 36” or 335cm of 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire cut into the following pieces:
– 6” or 15 cm – 1 piece
– 18” or 45 cm – 1 piece
– 30” or 75 cm – 1 piece
Cabochon stone :
Oval shape cabochon with flat back: 18 mm Width x 9 mm Height ( Stone thickness is 5mm)
The stone used in this tutorial is a Black Onyx in the above shape and size
Have fun creating !!
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial: https://etsy.me/2PJ2hA7
Contact me with any questions you may have while creating.
Your LIKES, SHARES, and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial.
– More Wire Wrap Tutorials: https://etsy.me/2PAR2gj
– To purchase unique wire wrapped pendants: https://etsy.me/2ZaMrRG
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting.