Wire Ring Tutorial, Wave Ring Tutorial, Summer Jewelry DIY, Wire Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Wrapping Tutorial, Wire Wrap Tutorial, Wire Tutorial
Summer ring Tutorial!! beaches and waves..with cool blue stone. Learn to create this fairly simple ring using this tutorial. You will enjoy this 17 pages of tutorial with step by step instruction via 14 steps illustrated with 40+ photos..
• You should be able to create Ring in almost all sizes with the wire lengths in this tutorial.
• You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves
• Ring created in this tutorial is 7.5 size.
• Please go through entire tutorial once before starting, to get the overall idea of how the ring is being
• Refer the photos before creating any curve or fold.
• At every point where variation is possible I have listed those for you.
Cabochon Stone :
Square stone with slight curves on all sides : 12 mm x 12 mm
Variation : you can use any shape stone for this ring.
1. 12” or 30.5 cm of 18ga (gauge) solid Half Hard Square copper wire
2. 48” or 122 cm 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
2.5mm bead : 2 beads
1. Flat nose pliers
2. Flush cutters for cutting the wire
3. File (to smooth out all cut ends of wire)
4. Chasing Hammer
5. Bench block
6. Ring Mandrel / any tapering dowel ( I am using the handle of Burnisher )
7. Ruler to measure
This Ring can be created without the hammered parts – but it will lose the depth hammering gives to the piece.
For final finishing:
You can leave the copper ring as it is looking shiny or with natural tarnish. But I prefer to polish my pieces to high gloss, to do that you will need following
1. Liver of sulfur or any copper antiquing solution
2. Steel wool
3. Flexible shaft rotary tool with Cotton buff wheel
4. Polishing compound of your choice
Copper tends to leave Green marks on skin, to avoid that you can coat the ring with Jewelry Lacquer.
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial : https://etsy.me/3gkmSGH
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting..
There are no reviews yet.