Your journey to create flower pendant with wire wrap ends here!!! Go ahead and grab this amazing tutorial of How to wrap crescent moon shaped gemstone.
New Design for Round shape stones by ArtsvilleHandcrafted !! It is so unique and elegant.. This flower pendant wire wrap is perfect for a Beginner-Intermediate level.
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order. The images and instructions are just for reference, feel free to weave with your favourite hand and with the materials available to you.
- This tutorial is based on the size of the stone that I am using, the wire lengths and wire gauges will
change with different size stones.
- You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves
- The size of the final pendant created in this tutorial is 2 ½” Height x 2” Width
Materials to create flower pendant:
Wires for flower pendant wire wrap:
- 18 inches or 36 cm of 20-gauge solid dead soft round copper wire
- 12 inches or 41 cm of 18-gauge solid dead soft round copper wire
- 36 inches or 92 cm of 30-gauge solid round dead soft copper wire
Note: Use any hardness of wire available to you!
Cabochon stone :
Round-shaped cabochon with a flat back: 48 mm diameter (stone thickness is 5 mm).
The stone used in this tutorial is a Labradorite in the above shape and size.
Note: This design works with all different sizes of stones. Just follow the method and change the number of wires and wire gauges accordingly.
Have fun creating !!
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial: www.artsvillehandcrafted.com
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES, and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– More wire wrap pendant tutorial: https://artsvillehandcrafted.com/shop/
– To purchase unique wire wrapped pendants: https://etsy.me/3Iidz8H
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting.
Round Stone Wire Wrap Pendant Tutorial, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, Wire Wrapping Tutorial, Wire Wrap Pattern, DIY Wire Wrapped Pendant Tutorial