Wire Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Wrapping Tutorial, Wire Weave Tutorial, Wire Wrap Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Pendant Tutorial, Wire Wrap Tutorial
Created this — Serena Wire Wrap Pendant Tutorial — for all of you!! its intricate and beautiful. You can easily modify the stones and wire gauges, and wire weaves as per your choice, just follow the overall structure of the pendant. Enjoy creating with this tutorial..
This is an beginner / intermediate level tutorial. You should have basic knowledge of Wire weaving and should be able to hand form curves!! The size of final pendant created in this tutorial is 2 ¾” Height x 2” Width.
Bellow is all the materials and tools required..
Cabochon stone with flat back:
Triangular/ Broad teardrop in shape, Size: 40mm Height x 42mm Width
Variation 1: You can definitely use Broad Teardrop shape or Heart shape cabochon for design.
1. 12” or 30.5 cm of 20ga (gauge) solid Half Hard Square copper wire – 1 pieces
2. 12” or 30.5 cm of 18ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire – 1 pieces
3. 24” or 61 cm of 20ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire, cut in following pieces:
– 12” or 61 cm – 2 piece
4. 252” or 640 cm 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire, cut in following pieces:
– 120” or 304 cm – 1 pieces
– 60” or 152 co – 1 piece
– 36” or 91 cm – 2 piece
2 mm bead : 8 beads
2.5 mm bead : 4 beads
3 mm bead : 1 bead
1. Flat nose pliers
2. Round nose pliers
3. Flush cutters for cutting the wire
4. File (to smooth out all cut ends of wire)
5. 5 mm round Dowel (or any round pencil or pen of that diameter. You can use the bail
making pliers if you have them)
6. Jewelry Polishing pad or Nylon jaw pliers to straighten the wires
7. Marker pen
8. Ruler to measure
For final finishing:
You can leave the copper pendant as it is looking shiny or with natural tarnish. But I prefer to polish my pieces to high gloss, to do that you will need following
1. Liver of sulfur or any copper antiquing solution
2. Steel wool
3. Flexible shaft rotary tool with Cotton buff wheel
4. Polishing compound of your choice
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial.
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting..