Clear: A new Wire Wrapping Tutorial to create this gorgeous Pendant by ArtsvilleHandcrafted!! The unique design uses basic materials and is specially created to wrap Transparent/translucent stones.
The tutorial also teaches a fun new setting! It is perfect for a Beginner-Intermediate level.
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order. The images and instructions are just for reference, feel free to weave with your favourite hand and with the materials available to you.
• This tutorial is based on the size of the stones that I am using, the wire lengths will change based on the stone size.
• You need a basic understanding of wire wrapping and weaving and should be able to hand form curves and shapes.
• The size of the final pendant created in this tutorial is 1 ¼” Height x 1 ½” Width
1. 24” or 61cm of 20ga (gauge) solid Round Dead Soft copper wire
2. 168” or 427 cm of 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
Oval shape cabochon with a flat back: 28 mm Width x 20 mm Height ( Stone thickness is 5mm)
The stone used in this tutorial is a Clear Quartz in the above shape and size
Note: This design works with all shapes and different sizes of stones. Just follow the method and change the wire length and gauge as needed.
– 4 mm bead: 1 bead
(you can definitely use any beads of your choice)
Have fun creating !!
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial: https://etsy.me/2PJ2hA7
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES, and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
– More Wire Wrap Tutorials: https://etsy.me/2PAR2gj
– To purchase unique wire wrapped pendants: https://etsy.me/3Iidz8H
– I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting.